[olug] Finally, geek for a living

Patrick Olsen rattatpat at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 21:41:19 UTC 2004

I just got hired on at a new place...Was looking for while..I just got a
call about my resume from TekSystems i wont be going in for and interview
because i have a great new opportunity at this place. Also i got an email
from a place in NYC asking if i was willing to move there...Would i yes but
again to good of new job. Money is one thing you might have to take a dent
on anymore... I know one kid that wont work for under 80k and he just
graduated "moron" beggers and be choosers also your degree dosent mean
anything really in today market...I make more than both my roommates and i
get my associates in Nov. They both graduated from UNO with Computer Eng.
funny how that works....But none of them had actual work experience...Thats
KEY today...