[olug] Finally, geek for a living

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 20:42:03 UTC 2004

Yeah, I did the tech support thing at West for a
while... Not a good thing for someone with allergies,
I found myself losing my voice talking so much on the
phone....
But you've got to HAVE a job to GET one, so I had no
problem doing the customer service job I'm doing; I
was even referred by my current employer to my future
one.
So long as I can keep busy, I'll be in good shape.
Been so underpaid for so long that I'll probably still
have to do the bankruptcy thing to catch back up to
where I used to be...
For those of you looking, make sure you have a good
resume and you may have to be willing to do some
pathetic job to get by while you look, but it sure
beats sitting around the house doing nothing.

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com