[olug] network

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 20:59:31 UTC 2004

Mandrake 10 has an extra package that includes samba
configuration.  You'll have to look for it as I don't
remember the name offhand, but it is part of the drak*
collection of packages.
Once installed, you'll have a new addition to the
mandrake control center for server wizards, etc.

=====
http://www.ericshaus.com