[olug] quiet PC - how to do this?

Tim - DZ iceburn at dangerzone.com
Tue Apr 20 05:33:57 UTC 2004

Dunno about in town, but I have a really quiet mythtv box, the keys to my
success were:

Silenx power supply,
Zalman 6000 (all copper, "fanless" fan shaped heatsink)
Seagate hard drive

Now I'm supposed to actually run a fan (80mm) above the fanless heatsink
because I have a 2.8 G XP, but with a 850 I'm pretty sure you can run
totally fanless.

-t