[olug] Problems w/Quake 3

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu Apr 15 04:19:24 UTC 2004

Are you trying to run it out of the box, or with the latest patches?
1.32b is at http://downloads.reboottheuser.com/rtu/rtu_sw_pkgs/games/quake3
if you need it login:movies passwd:video

It shouldnt be looking for anything Glide related since that is Voodoo
related..........Check the settings under the 'system' section to make
sure that it's using the default GL driver and not 'voodoo'