[olug] Village Inn

William Langford unfie at cox.net
Fri Apr 9 16:33:16 UTC 2004

Pfft.

Get a vacuum brew coffee pot and some quality coffee to keep at your
place of work... wallah, no more coffee problems and you get to-die-for
coffee :).  BTW, if you've never used a vacuum brew pot, nor seen one in
action, it's a must....

http://www.unfy.org/images/coffee.jpg

If you're constantly on the go... errr.. yea, well... good luck! :)

-Will