[olug] Finding the CDR device

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Tue Apr 6 11:51:25 UTC 2004

The atapi burning depends on the version of cdrecord, including the patch
that was submitted by Linus himself. The problem with it taking so long to
get native ATAPI support was the deal with 'it works' with
ide-scsi........and someone finally getting upset/time enough to do
something about it......

Dave, have you gotten it to work?