[olug] active partition

G.M. mescie at cox.net
Tue Sep 30 06:08:30 UTC 2003

I'm running mandrake 9.1.I have 2 harddrives in my computer,one for
linux and
1 for windows.Everything was fine until this morning when I  installed LILO
and now the one of the 2 drives won't boot  (the windows drive of course
:))A
quick check of fdisk shows that my #1 partition from a previous
linux/windows
dual boot is an inactive partition and fdisk won't let me make the second
partition on that drive active.Is there a partition utility in linux that I
can use to make that non linux partition active?I looked at cfdisk and
didn't
see anything that would help there.

            Gary Martin