[olug] which digital certificate authority?

Sam Tetherow tetherow at nicusa.com
Mon Sep 29 19:04:49 UTC 2003

All you need to do is load the signing cert into the browser's list of
acceptable CAs to get rid of this message.  Under Netscape/Mozilla all
you need to do is view the .crt file with the browser.  I don't
remember, but I'm pretty sure it atleast asks for confirmation.

To get it loaded under IE (included for compeleteness) you save the .crt
to disk, then open the file and it should launch the certificate wizard.