mad props!! Re: [olug] Fw: OLUG.PHPCONSULTING.COM

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Mon Sep 29 14:58:23 UTC 2003

I don't recall what happened here, or if it was stated on the list... but
it looks like the OLUG archives are back online (password free) with
lovely email address mangling!  How did this happen - is this straight in
mailman?

I was actually looking for a link to our *BSD thread to send to another
list upon which the topic came up, so I surfed over to
olug.phpconsulting.com to get a nonpswd link to the thread that I could
pass along... lo and behold, I was "transported" =) to the lists.olug.org
page.  And lo and behold, the archives have spam protection on them!  MAD
PROPS to whoever got this working, it is very _good_!! +10 karma

for reference "[olug] *BSDs - Free, Open, Net":
http://lists.olug.org/pipermail/olug/2003-September/004620.html