[olug] Lindows Consultants in our Midst

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 04:14:28 UTC 2003

Hi,

I was going through some old links in my browser
history and I came across a reference to the Lindows
consultant's program.

http://www.lindows.com/list_consultants.php

And they list TWO in Nebraska, Harold Ross of Bellevue
and Scott Bennett of Omaha.  Neither name rings a bell
for me.

Just thought it was interesting to see a couple of
people are going over to the Lindows side, not that
their is anything wrong with that.

Under full disclosure, I did some security consulting
for Xandros and the core of their engine is in Lindows
so I'm not really in a position to naysay anything
about Lindows (I'm not the guy who wanted to run
everything as root, though :-)

Regards,

Aaron
=-=-=
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying