[olug] SAMBA or ....

Miller, Scott L (Omaha Networks) scott.l.miller at hp.com
Thu Sep 25 02:05:11 UTC 2003

Make sure there isn't any firewall rules in the way.  I had set mine up, and it didn't work, but I also didn't have a chance to play with the firewall for about a week.  Once I fixed those rules and remembered to apply them, as well as tweaking the samba configs and remembering to restart it, I did finally get it working...

-Scott