[olug] mailing list email mangaling

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Thu Sep 18 20:28:56 UTC 2003

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:11:52 -0500
thehaas at binary.net wrote:

|Mailman supports mangling of email addresses in archive.  Olug uses
|Mailman.  So why doesn't the Olug list use that functionality?

I've tried that option on a mailing list I manage with mailman, it didn't
seem to do anything whatsoever.  It was a mailing list hosted at UNO
though, but I think I've looked into it with the developers awhile ago,
and there was some work that needed to be done.  mhonarc is a mailing list
archiver that I know supports this, but it is not a mailing list - only an
archiver so it requires more work.

http://mhonarc.org/

 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru