[olug] VeriSign

Andrew Holm-Hansen olug at einer.org
Wed Sep 17 14:18:00 UTC 2003

This issue has been partially solved by a patch to Bind that returns
NXDOMAIN for anything that resolves to that ip (and I hope they have a
dynamic solution in the works or working as well).

This is definitely an issue worth keeping tabs on. It's also great
reason to go with opennic.

I can't wait until alternative root servers start cropping up.  Good
thing I have my ip address memorized.  :)

Andrew