[olug] Router Network

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 21:21:40 UTC 2003

--- Jay Swackhamer <Jay at RebootTheUser.com> wrote:

> To share a drive from the linux machine you can use
> SWAT , you get to the
> interface by going to    http://localhost:901

I don't see anything really current on SWAT on the
Samba homepage.

http://us1.samba.org/samba/GUI/

Where are people getting their RPMS/tgz files for
SWAT?  I remember eariler this yr when I was doing
Samba stuff I couldn't find anything.

So, I did the next best thing and used Webmin to
config Samba.

http://www.webmin.com/

-Chris

=====
"I've dug graves for a living, I've done customer sevice/telemarketing for a living.  Guess which one is more rewarding careerwise?"

-CM Miller