[olug] List Archives ???

CM Miller cmmiller1973 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 23:06:13 UTC 2003

> Vincent: send an email to El Prezedente (Brian
> Robertson) the owner & Sys
> Admin for the OLUG boxes; he can fix that for you.
>
> I asked him about making the logins for olug.org,
> the olug mailman list,
> and the archivers under one login some time back but
> have not heard
> anything. Right now they are all different, IIRC. =(
>
> --

Hell will freeze over first, Irish will shave, and
I'll stop being such a playful bastard.

Or in the meantime, read the UNOFFICIAL OLUG mailing
list here...

http://olug.phpconsulting.com/

Nice one, Mat.

=====
"I've dug graves for a living, I've done customer sevice/telemarketing for a living.  Guess which one is more rewarding careerwise?"

-CM Miller