[olug] Router Network

Ryan Stille rps at willconsult.com
Mon Sep 8 18:35:20 UTC 2003

I have the same setup.  I always have problems seeing other computers on the Network.  A can see B, but B can't see A.  When I hook up C, it might be able to see A, but can't see B.  And neither A or B can see C.  I just think windows peer networks are buggy.  I'd love to get it figured out.

And usually I can't see the linux box(es) on the network either.  But if I type in the IP address I can map a drive to it.

-Ryan