[olug] Router Network

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Mon Sep 8 15:04:25 UTC 2003

If they are getting to sites outside of the local network, then the
gateway is set.

If you cant ping the machines on the local network, then the subnet mask
is set wrong.

How do you want them to talk to each other on the local network?
please elaborate on what you want to do..........

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User