[olug] ungrateful bastards

Jeff Hinrichs jeffh at delasco.com
Fri Sep 5 01:10:27 UTC 2003

neal rauhauser said:
[...snip...]
>and the little shit up and quits. Can
> you believe it? I mean really, I don't care if he is getting into some
> stinky masters program after graduation and working for Lockheed, and
> just what the hell is 'infosec', anyway?

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with your intern.  I run the
intern program at my company and have had/do have exceptional interns.  I
hope that this event has not put you off internships.  I think that an
internship program is a win/win situation.  I get motivated assistance and
I try to fashion the internship so that it has at least partial relevance
to their current course work.

But I digress, anywho, sometimes you end up picking a bad intern just like
sometimes you end up hiring a bad employee.  Don't let this stop your
internship program.

-Jeff