[olug] FreeBSD 4.9 code freeze, release 9/25/03

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Tue Sep 2 21:15:40 UTC 2003

  I feel an official Wayne & Garth "We're Not Worthy" greeting is
appropriate. Which portions of FBSD do you maintain?

I will take this time to stop lurking on this list. I have been
lurking
here for a few weeks now determining the Linux/BSD ratio and
welcome-factor. I am a FreeBSD user/committer, and I am here in Omaha
currently attending Creighton University. I used to use Linux, but
several
years ago switched to FreeBSD. But enough about me and more about
FreeBSD!

For a copy of the release schedule, see:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/4.9R/schedule.html

For general release enginnering information, see:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/releng

Of most interest is the TODO list, which is here:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/4.9R/todo.html

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: D2E5E296
smkelly at zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org

mailto:neal at lists.rauhauser.net
phone:402-301-9555
"After all that I've been through, you're the only one who matters,
you never left me in the dark here on my own" - Widespread Panic