[olug] Linux and Star Wars graphic?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Oct 29 00:12:01 UTC 2003

Does anyone remember seeing that poster-like graphic in the 'star wars'
them where its characterizing the FOSS movement and Linux as the 'rebel
alliance' with Linus as Luke and of course Bill Gates is like Darth Vader?

I want to find that graphic, the closest thing I could find was some kind
of reference to it here.
http://lists.essential.org/1998/am-info/msg07109.html

I think it may have been on display or something at the first LinuxWorld
expo or something, anyone have any idea what I'm talking about or a link
to it?

thanks, peace

 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru