thanks Tim, Brian. Re: [olug] OLUG update & November presentation

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Sat Oct 25 00:47:23 UTC 2003

<quote who="Brian Wiese">
> Thanks again Brian and Tim, I personally think it looks a lot better now
> and is much more accessible to newbies who've just discovered
> "www.olug.org" so that they can easily find out when/where meetings are.
>

> I remember hunting the info down before in the past... and I also
> appreciate Tim's posts about the meeting announcements, this gives it
> some 'headline' status and information on what to look foward to.

[snipped]

Thanks for the props Brian. I have been slowly working on the FAQ's and
other aspects of olug.org to help clarify & help the newbies; but I had
just not gotten to that part yet.
Props to Brian for adding the link in bold to that particular FAQ (I would
not even know how to do that – yet ;).

As the publicity chairperson, I try to help get the word out (both within
and outside the OLUG community) on our events, activities, and needs.
Email about our meetings is part of that.
Too bad it has not gotten us a presentation for November yet. =(

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson