[olug] OLUG update & November presentation

Brian Roberson roberson at olug.org
Fri Oct 24 02:21:05 UTC 2003

Bob.... Chill out.

If you really got that much info out of my one liner reply,
you are obviously looking for something to complain about....

Yes, I did just add it, I figured that was apparent.... Seeing
how we discuss meetings ALL the time on the list. It has come
up on the list more than once, that it is not very easily found
on the websote. That is why I jumped up and added it to the mai menu.
I will redo the FAQ tonight to meet your *demands*

And for future reference, suggestion's *ARE* appreciated, demands
are not welcome.