[olug] OLUG update & November presentation

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Fri Oct 24 02:01:02 UTC 2003

<quote who="Greg Gerke">
> --- "OBrien, Timothy  (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG)"
> <IrishMASMS at olug.org> wrote:
>> FYI, there has been a few new news articles posted to OLUG.org
>> lateley. Some of the topics include:
>> - NOUG Meeting Nov 5th @ 1:00 - Creighton West Campus
>
> Seeing as I've not been to a user group meeting before is there an
> actual address for this...?

Greg - are you asking about the upcoming Omaha Linux Users' Group Meeting
(OLUG); or the upcoming Nebraska Oracle Users Group (NOUG) meeting which
that news story was about?

I think the OLUG meeting info was beat to death on the list so far today.

The NOUG meeting info is in the news story I posted; they do not have a
web site that I know of (yet).

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson