[olug] OLUG update & November presentation

Bob McCoy bob at mccoy.net
Fri Oct 24 00:38:00 UTC 2003

It's less than intuitive.  You go to the "Meeting info" page and the
first question is *when* is the meeting.  You are referred to the FAQ.
Only to have look for it again, because the meeting time is listed under
the question of *where* is the meeting.

Come on.  Really.  How hard is it to put it all on one page?

A don't be so smug about it being in bold.  A quick review of the Google
cache
(http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:rIDxg6Wf_z4J:olug.org/+&hl=en&ie=U
TF-8) shows that's a recent add.  You could have said something like we
just added it to the home page instead trying to make people feel like
they're idiots because they never saw that before.

Bob