[olug] Users Slotted to be deleted from shell access on olug.org

Jay Woods woodsjay at cox.net
Sat Oct 18 13:17:20 UTC 2003

I originally asked for the account to have a place to park groups of
files larger than a floppy would hold. The password kept expiring (which
was annoying) because the problem didn't happen very often. For some
time now, I've been using one of those pen drives which holds 64 Megs
and my account will be removed because of disuse. Technology marches on.

The use of the OLUG system was very helpful at the time it was offered
and I am grateful. Thank you.