[olug] reading charts and grafts question

Jacobs, Robert A. ra.jacobs at ngc.com
Thu Oct 16 16:50:40 UTC 2003

What's the URL?

Are you aware of whether or not they are using some kind of Active X
control or other object that would be attempting to raid your machine
for .DLLs?

Have you tried any other browsers:  Konqueror, Opera?

Have you tried to access the site using Mozilla on a Windows machine (to
see if they are browser-sniffing and blocking you based on the browser you
use)?