good registrars? (Re: [olug] Verisign is going to revive the redirect Service)

Derek & Lisa lug at robotz.com
Thu Oct 16 15:54:44 UTC 2003

I encourage all of our customers to switch to Dotster if they are not already
using that registrar. - www.dotster.com

If you have time remaining on your domain at Verisign and you transfer the
domain to Dotster, they will give you credit for that time you have already
paid VeriSign for.

If you wait until your domain is about to expire, VeriSign might hold your
domain until you make a payment.  It is best to move it at least one month in
advance to avoid any delay or further payment to Satan/Verisign.

fyi: VeriSign to sell Network Solutions
http://sanjose.bizjournals.com/sanjose/stories/2003/10/13/daily54.html

-dbw