[olug] Dreamweaver/Frontpage replacement- screem

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Mon Oct 13 13:40:15 UTC 2003

On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 08:25:46 -0500
Tim Bornholtz <tim at bornholtz.com> wrote:

|Here's what I'd like:
|
|Graphical WYSIWYG HTML editor
|Connect to the FTP server and update pages in place
|Be able to view the entire site structure

2/3 ain't bad right?  I came across screem awhile ago, worth a look
http://www.screem.org/index.php
sorry, no WYSIWYG - but seems to have the other features you requested

|I do have Bluefish for an HTML editor (http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/)

Thats the only one I've used before in GNU/Linux.  Unfortunately I haven't
had a need for much else besides vim and ssh in updating my sites (yeah -
theyre not great). =)

 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru