[olug] Perl Mongers mtg (Expect.pm) Tue Oct. 21

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sat Oct 11 18:53:01 UTC 2003

Next Meeting: Tuesday October 21 @ 7pm.

    Reboot the User
    15791 West Dodge Road
    (SW corner of 157th & Dodge, behind Taco Johns)
    Suite 135, Omaha, NE 68118
    (402) 933-6449
    Jay's mobile phone: 402-578-3976

Jay Hannah will be giving a demonstration of Expect.pm and how you can
use it to automate just about anything that can be done from a command
line, for local or remote servers.  He'll be referring to this program

    http://omaha.pm.org/presentations/pscrawl_pl.txt

as his demo, if you want to take an advanced peek.

"If you can type it, you can automate it." -Jay Hannah, feeling way too
brave for his own good.

(R to me SVP (RSVP) so we have an approximate headcount. Or just show
up anyway.)

Cheers,

Jay Hannah
Omaha Perl Mongers: http://omaha.pm.org
Yes, I refer to myself in the 3rd person in "press releases". -grin-