[olug] i'm ba-a-a-ack

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Fri Oct 10 21:22:19 UTC 2003

> Thanks for the broadband advice back in August.  We ended up in NW
> Omaha, and Cox looked like the best option.  We've got three boxes
> (Linux, NetBSD, Windows) sharing the connection, and my wife and I are
> both pretty happy.  So far my IP hasn't changed so maybe I'll tinker
> with the firewall so I can ssh in from outside.
>
> Hope to be able to make it to a meeting sometime.  When is the next one?
>  What is the topic?

Sorry to hear you are out in little west O. ;)

You can check out the FAQ on OLUG.org about the next meeting:
http://www.olug.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=FAQ&file=index&myfaq=yes&id_cat=1&categories=OLUG#4

Topic? There are a few in the works; it depends on which presenter is
ready! =)

Possible topics:
http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=3&categories=Meetings#8

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson