[olug] Now what...

Tom huber28 at cox.net
Sun Oct 5 23:45:04 UTC 2003

That is the only error I saw and after it says mounting read only, it checks
the FS saying there are errors and can't fix them because it is read only.
Then it says run fsck manually after remounting the HDA3 but I get errors
there saying the parameters are wrong and then can't fix FS because it can't
write to drive.  After all that it asks me to log on and I do as root and
can run some things and not others (depends if it has to write to HD or
not).  So I think I will just wait for a reply to this and then reinstall
from CD.  Now my other question is do I put Debian on or I have RH8 (Psyche
8.0) here too that I can put on.  Well will go eat and get back in here
later.  Thanks for all the help.

Tom