mad props!! Re: [olug] Fw: OLUG.PHPCONSULTING.COM

Tim - DZ iceburn at dangerzone.com
Thu Oct 2 15:18:50 UTC 2003

So what, who cares if only 20% of the harvested emails are accurate and
actively read?  So you change the program to also snag mangled emails
and the accuracy rate drops to 5%, still doesn't matter.  Set your
'followed link' (or depth or whatever you want to call it) count to
about 1000 and you'll end up with 100,000's of email address.  100,000 x
0.05 = 5000 or so 'good' addresses.  But since you have no way of
knowing which ones are good, just send email to all 100,000.  Find an
open smtp relay on a decent machine and this will take no time at all.

-t