[olug] collocation

Christopher Cashell topher at zyp.org
Thu Oct 2 02:17:12 UTC 2003

At Wed, 01 Oct 03, Unidentified Flying Banana Kenton Brede, said:
> For $105.00 a month you can drop any 1U at their site.  That might be a
> hardware limitation some can't live with though.

Oops, you're correct.  I missed it because they reversed the
traditional terms to describe them.  They call it a 'dedicated server'
when you send your server to them, and call it co-location when you
lease one of theirs.

Any idea where they're located at?  I couldn't find any details on it
from their site.