[olug] 5+ mbits from Cox cable :-)

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Thu Nov 27 18:13:18 UTC 2003

  I'm not bored enough to try it, but I strongly suspect that

int fa0
  ip addr 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0
  ip nat ins

int e0
  ip addr <whatever>
  ip nat outside
int e1
  ip addr <whatever>
  ip nat outside

ip nat ins yadda yadda yadda

   Would yield a fairly slammin' connection. Per session load balancing,
not per packet, and you're right on that :-)