[olug] suse 9 install

Patrick Olsen rattatpat at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 17:05:04 UTC 2003

well i went ahead and installed suse 9, i am dual booting on one of my pcs
and then installed it on a standalone single hd computer. went pretty smooth
i thought basically like RH whithout the estimated time thing which was
nice. it set up smaba fine from the start speed seems to be just fine. it
did mount all my ntfs partitions which i believe is 3 the one on the dual
booted hdd and then 2 other storage ones. there are somet things that i dont
like, like it didnt rec. the middle button on my mouse as a scroll button,
RH 8 and 9 did. havent figured out where you go or that im a linux n00b. but
oh well, im not helping to code it therefore i cant complain.