[olug] digital camera and usb help

Francis Geiger hmcsret at cox.net
Fri Nov 21 22:39:01 UTC 2003

I have RH 9 and I now have a olympus d390 digital camera.  Needless to
say digital camera tool does not show d390 as one of the options.  I
tried several of the other camera types but all I got was camera not
recognized.  I looked at the the How to's and they suggested to do mount
/dev/sda1 /mnt/camera.  I created the camera folder in /mnt/.  when I
ran the mount command I got /dev/sda1/ is not a valid block device.  Is
there any chance I will be able to access the pictures on the xd picture
card, using RH9.  Grant
--
Francis Geiger <hmcsret at cox.net>