[olug] reminder- Revolution OS tonight- PKI 279 @ 8:30pm

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Nov 19 17:08:42 UTC 2003

Tonight's the night...
UNO ACM is hosting a free screening of the film "REVOLUTION OS" (a
documentary on rise of FLOSS (free/libre and open source software) and
GNU/Linux in particular) tonight in the Peter Kiewit Institute (67th and
Pacific) Room 279 at 8:30pm.

http://olug.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=161

We'll have some popcorn and drinks, and hopefully enough room for
everyone.

Apologies for the acm.unomaha.edu site being down, we're working on it but
it's a little out of our control. =(

peace, hope to see you tonight
(and perhaps another rep from OLUG to mention the installfest?)

Brian

--
 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru