[olug] OT: copyleft.net problems?

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Wed Nov 19 16:54:19 UTC 2003

Well that all sucks... I ordered from them a few months ago again, maybe
just this last spring, got a confirmation a few days after the order then
received it shortly thereafter.  Copy left has had some quality stuff,
shame its service is 'dead'?

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:43:18 -0600 (CST)
"Terry Bradshaw" <angrypuppy at tconl.com> wrote:

|> Does anyone else shop at copyleft.net? I placed an order 2 months
|> ago and have not received it yet. Efforts to contact Steve, who is
|> apparently the only person who works there, via phone or email have not
|> been answered.
| <snip>
|
|I'm afraid to order from them any more.  I have a few t-shirts that I
|ordered from them, but when I went to order others, I was seeing many
|complaints about them not shipping orders.  Look at the posted comments
|for the DVD Decryption 3-pack.  I found the following information on
|contecting them in those comments:
|
|Quote:
|How to Contact Steve Blood - TheMadCow  Mon, 27 Oct, 7:29:04 AM
|I managed to track Steve down to another business:
|http://www.novanatural.com/info_help.phtml. The whosis of copyleft.net
|shows another contact of \"srb at akap.com\", this probably being Steven R.
|Blood - which points to novanatural.com. Below is the information from
|their website. I contacted Amy to let her know the issues that are
|developing here on copyleft.net due to Steve\'s action/inaction. I hope
|that my product ships promptly now. This can keep escalating and
|escalating.
|
|Contact Us
|If you have questions or comments, email Amy at amy at novanatural.com. You
|can also reach us by phone, at (877) 668-2111, from Tuesday through
|Saturday 11am - 5pm, and by regular mail at:
|
|Nova Natural
|817 Chestnut Ridge Road
|Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977
|
|Who We Are
|Today Nova Natural is the passion of Eva Szigeti, Susan, Ted and Steven
|Blood, and Amy Smith. Together we\'re looking for new products, working
|on our new catalog and website, and getting toys and crafts to our
|customers every day of the week. We would also like to thank Susan Blood,
|Ted\'s sweet wife, for her support and continuing input. Several of the
|photos you will see on our site and in our catalog will be of Susan and
|Ted\'s boys, Nicolai and Satchel.

|--

|Terry

|OLUG mailing list
|OLUG at olug.org

 Brian Wiese | bwiese(at)cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru