[olug] OT: copyleft.net problems?

Terry Bradshaw angrypuppy at tconl.com
Wed Nov 19 16:43:18 UTC 2003

> Does anyone else shop at copyleft.net? I placed an order 2 months
> ago and have not received it yet. Efforts to contact Steve, who is
> apparently the only person who works there, via phone or email have not
> been answered.
 <snip>

I'm afraid to order from them any more.  I have a few t-shirts that I
ordered from them, but when I went to order others, I was seeing many
complaints about them not shipping orders.  Look at the posted comments
for the DVD Decryption 3-pack.  I found the following information on
contecting them in those comments:

Quote:
How to Contact Steve Blood - TheMadCow  Mon, 27 Oct, 7:29:04 AM
I managed to track Steve down to another business:
http://www.novanatural.com/info_help.phtml. The whosis of copyleft.net
shows another contact of \"srb at akap.com\", this probably being Steven R.
Blood - which points to novanatural.com. Below is the information from
their website. I contacted Amy to let her know the issues that are
developing here on copyleft.net due to Steve\'s action/inaction. I hope
that my product ships promptly now. This can keep escalating and
escalating.

Contact Us
If you have questions or comments, email Amy at amy at novanatural.com. You
can also reach us by phone, at (877) 668-2111, from Tuesday through
Saturday 11am - 5pm, and by regular mail at:

Nova Natural
817 Chestnut Ridge Road
Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977

Who We Are
Today Nova Natural is the passion of Eva Szigeti, Susan, Ted and Steven
Blood, and Amy Smith. Together we\'re looking for new products, working on
our new catalog and website, and getting toys and crafts to our customers
every day of the week. We would also like to thank Susan Blood, Ted\'s
sweet wife, for her support and continuing input. Several of the photos
you will see on our site and in our catalog will be of Susan and Ted\'s
boys, Nicolai and Satchel.

--

Terry