[olug] KVM for Sun & PC

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Wed Nov 19 07:15:06 UTC 2003

My belkin sohoware ps2/usb 4 port kvm plays great with the several pcs,
macs that I've had plugged into it. I'm sure if the sparcs use 15 pin
vga (or you can get a 13w3 to VGA adapter) and standard USB HID
protocols (just like macs and pcs) it'll work fine. I only paid about
$120 for it. It uses standard cables too. Google should point you in
the right direction if you're interested in it. The only think you may
not like is it's not rack mount. Works great sitting on the back edge
of my desk though, it has a really good design for hiding cables.

Is there a reason you can use a terminal server like everybody else
with a flock of sparcs?

-- Daniel