[olug] KVM for Sun & PC

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Tue Nov 18 21:11:00 UTC 2003

The reason for a 'special' KVM for the suns, is that they had a different
monitor connector than the standard 15-pin, or run with a locked 72hz(or
some other) frequency.

But if they are 'servers' then you should just run a serial connection to
the console port. Do they have a console port? Then you could use a
console concentrator like those from Arula(web based+SSL) or
WTI/others(telnet accessible)