[olug] OT: Job sites

Adam Haeder adamh at omaha.org
Tue Nov 18 15:28:29 UTC 2003

Can't resist replying to this one.

DISCLAIMER: My company runs careerlink.org

If you're looking for Lincoln jobs, go to www.lincolnhasjobs.com. It's
one of our sites as well. Not a lot of tech jobs currently open,
unfortunately.

You can follow the same domain name format if you're looking for jobs in
other areas (ie bellevuehasjobs.com or nebraskahasjobs.com)

--
Adam
OLUG VP