[olug] Latitude C800 laptop

Sean Edwards cybersean3000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 20:08:43 UTC 2003

Since there is no official release for Sarge, there
may  be unresolved issues in the distro.  Try Woody
(Debian 3.0R1) with a 2.4.x kernel, and be sure to
install pcmcia modules package that matches your
kernel.

This may help:

These may help also:
http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/web/debian%252B%252522Dell%252BLatitude%252BC800%252522