[olug] OT: Job sites

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 20:12:29 UTC 2003

Hey Tim,

Can you pull down the Heimdall article? It is rather
depressing.

Thanks,

Aaron
=-=-=
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying

--- "OBrien, Timothy  (Omaha Linux Users Group -

http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=Sections&op=listarticles&secid=1

http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=viewlink&cid=25