[olug] CVS: cvsup on FreeBSD

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Tue Nov 11 04:35:38 UTC 2003

<quote who="neal rauhauser">
>    I can speak to what cvsup does for FreeBSD, but portupgrade is still
> dark territory for me. Since Sean hasn't volunteered I guess that means
> I have :-(

Superb! Thanks for volunteering! When would you like to present? Here is
the current schedule:
http://www.olug.org/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=3&categories=Meetings#14

>    I've asked a couple of times about a BSD install fest - shall we just
> do one concurrent with the Linux installfest?
[snipped]

Hmm, not this upcoming installfest. With the holidays & projects people
have going on right now, plus being behind the power curve on setup I
would think  not.

I would be in favor of having a separate event, lets say in May for OLUGers?

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson