[olug] OLUG hosts. (was: Ghost)

Eric Penne epenne at olug.org
Mon Nov 10 04:36:57 UTC 2003

I remember that very clearly.  You walking around all cocky saying we
could mess up all the systems we wanted.  Then you would pull out your
"magic" floppy disk and *BOOM* the machine started rebuilding itself.  It
was very sweet and it was the first time I had seen something like that.
I remember you had a pretty nice setup for a server over there with Linux.
 You also reccommended the Plextor CDRW since yours was working so well.
I bought a Plextor shortly after that and I still use it.

I would like to take this time to publicly thank all the people that have
hosted LUG meetings at their sites.  I've been to a few different places
but the most notable were St. Mary's and AIM.  Special thanks to Vincent
and Adam.

Sincerely,
Eric Penne