[olug] Linux Counter

Bob McCoy bob at mccoy.net
Sun Nov 9 13:58:38 UTC 2003

Tim, how about setting up a seti at olug.org alias and pointing it at Buzz?

-----Original Message-----
From: olug-bounces at olug.org [mailto:olug-bounces at olug.org] On Behalf Of
OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG)
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 1:07 AM
To: steve at busby.com; olug at olug.org
Cc: Steve at Busby.com
Subject: Re: [olug] Linux Counter

[snipped]
> However, I have been contemplating moving my seti units to OLUG.

[snipped]

The past fellow OLUGer who started the OLUG SETI is no longer here, and
the email addy that was used to register no longer exists. (the email
addy
was an @home account).

According to the web site, the SETI folks are not helpful regarding
reaccessing accounts when this sort of things happen.

If anyone has any ideas; please feel free to share. There has been
interest in the past, and I would love to get the OLUG SETI accout
reactive & start processing again.

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson