[olug] Looking for cheap hard drives

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Fri Nov 7 17:21:24 UTC 2003

   Electronic Recyclers at 1919 North 11th has gobs of that sort of
stuff and its cheap. My last purchase there was a compaq p166 /w 24X CD
ROM, PCI 3com ethernet, and a 2.1 gig drive for $30. I've bought half a
dozen machines from them and I've only had trouble with one, which they
promptly exchanged.

mailto:neal at lists.rauhauser.net
phone:402-301-9555
IM:Neal R Rauhauser
"After all that I've been through, you're the only one who matters,
you never left me in the dark here on my own" - Widespread Panic