[olug] compter parts

Carl Lundstedt clundst at unlserve.unl.edu
Thu Nov 6 21:37:33 UTC 2003

For fast turn-around on mid to low range parts I go with
tigerdirect.com.

For higher end stuff I go to zipzoomfly.com (used to be googlegear.com,
but I think google filed a complaint and made them change their name.)

zipzoomfly has a LOT of free shipping items.  If you look around the
site you may be able to get everything you need with free shipping.
(Their only downer is their site is S-L-O-W.

I've been happy with both (realize that tigerdirect doesn't really have
any high end stuff for sale).

Carl
On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 13:30, mescie wrote:
> I'm going to build a computer for my mom.I was in no hurry to get it
> done but things have changed and now I need to do it by christmas.I have
> some of the parts here at home but I still need to buy some
> things,(case,mobo,harddrive).I'd like to get it all on one site,can I
> have some opinions on some sites good or bad?
>
>                    Thanks,Gary

Carl Lundstedt <clundst at unlserve.unl.edu>
University of Nebraska